Coolant System Flush Service In Hilton Head & Bluffton, SC
Ever been stuck in the middle of the road with your hood open and your engine steaming. Yes? No? Whatever your answer, you know that’s not a situation anyone would like to find themselves. And it’s so easily preventable.
Let us inspect your engine, and flush & fill your coolant/antifreeze to prevent it from overheating!
Complete Coolant Flush Service
Engine coolants are what protect your car’s cooling system. Most coolants have additives that make it possible for them to lubricate components, deliver engine efficiency as well as protecting the system from corrosion. Our Complete Coolant Flush Service will help reduce the risk of your engine either boiling over or freezing in severe weather conditions.
Cooling System Flush And Fill
Regular antifreeze/coolant flush are a great way to prevent premature corrosion, overheating and freezing. Our coolant service at beachside tire and auto begins with engine and radiator cooling system inspection. Then according what your vehicle manufacturer recommends, the old freeze/coolant is removed and replaced with new one.
Our Complete Coolant Flush Service includes:
- Visual inspection of entire coolant system
- Visual check of oil and transmission fluid for water content and proper levels
- Two gallons of new coolant, specifically manufactured for your vehicle. Please note the manufacturer determines coolant exchange interval. We advise that you follow the coolant exchange frequencies shown in your vehicles owner’s manual.
- Quality service performed by a professional technician
- Notation of any signs of overheating
- Environmentally safe evacuation and recovery of old coolant from reservoir and overflow tank
- Cleaning of the radiator and its parts with the application of a good flushing agent
- A full coolant flush, bleeding and fluid exchange
Beachside Tire & Auto Repair – Best Coolant System Flush Service In Hilton Head & Bluffton, SC
If you live in Hilton Head or Bluffton and your vehicle’s coolant needs a flush, please stop by for a thorough inspection and service. Our expert technicians will examine your coolant system, diagnose its faults/ problems and return it back to optimal condition – all while keeping you in the loop of what we’re doing. Excellent service is our goal, that’s why we only make use of top quality OEM and aftermarket parts for all our repairs!
Give your car the care it deserves – Call us at Hilton Head 843-474-6836 or Bluffton 843-474-2862 today to book an excellent and affordable break system repair service.