Cabin Air Filter Service
Cabin Air Filtration Services In Hilton Head & Bluffton, SC
Looking to improve the air quality inside your car?
Cabin air filters clean the air that comes into car interiors through the air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems. This feature is commonly found in late-model vehicles, and it catches pollen, dust and other airborne particles that could make car rides uncomfortable, especially if you have respiratory problems like allergies.
While the engine air filter makes sure engine performance and fuel combustion are optimized, the cabin air filter ensures you and your passengers enjoy better interior air quality.
Let us help you and your engine breathe easy
When Should You Replace Your Air Filter Or Cabin Filter?
Your cabin filter should be inspected for replacement if:
- There’s a reduction in fuel efficiency — a sign your engine is compensating for lower oxygen by taking more fuel.
- Your engine fails, “coughs” or vibrates
- There is reduction in airflow through your HVAC system, such as when you crank up the fan too high and when the noise is much.
- You notice a persistent bad odor.
Importance Of Clean Filters
- A clean engine filter ensures the burning of clean air in the engine, maintains proper airflow and prevents clogging of dirt in the combustion chamber.
- A newly replaced cabin filter prevents allergens, smog and other pollutants from finding their way to your car’s cabin.
What We Do
The experienced and knowledgeable technicians at beachside tire and autos will inspect your car’s air and cabin filter and replace the dirty ones.
How Often Should You Need To Replace Your Filters?
At beachside tire and auto, we generally recommend that you follow your manufacturer’s instructions. However, you will need more frequent cabin filter replacements if you drive on roads with lots of pollen, dust or pollution.
Beachside Tire & Auto Repair – Best Cabin Air Filtration Service In Hilton Head & Bluffton, SC
If you live in Hilton Head or Bluffton and your vehicle’s cabin air filters need to be changed, please stop by for a thorough inspection and service. Our expert technicians will examine your filters, determine if it’s due for a change and replace it if necessary. Excellent service is our goal, that’s why we only make use of top quality OEM and aftermarket parts for all our repairs!
Give your car the care it deserves – Call us at Hilton Head 843-474-6836 or Bluffton 843-474-2862 today to book an excellent and affordable break system repair service.